Social engagement of BIBUS Ukraine Ltd
The social aid and participation in the life of at least one person - this is our debt to the society and evidence of affection and care about the future of our country. The charity program of BIBUS Ukraine Ltd is focused on the help and support of orphaned children.
Taking care of orphan children, who are in difficult vital conditions and need our support - is a corporate and social duty we are pleased to take on. BIBUS Ukraine Ltd works closely together with the Kiev Children and Youth Support Center, which was created in 2004 to help graduates with their special needs on a way to independent life. The founders of the Center are former residents and staff of Kiev Orphanage No. 12.
The aid is provided to graduates of institutions for children with physical and/or mental disabilities, to orphanages and schools for children with special needs, tokids and youth in different crisis situations.
Graduates receive help in their search of a place to live and work.A microloan program is in action. Orphans who attend colleges receive monthly stipends.
Besides, group meetings and trainings on the vital life skills, sport activities and recreational programs are being regularly held. Legal and psychological consultations are available to orphans wrongly accused of crimes or those in conflict with the law.
The Center also takes care of the children who still live in orphanages. For example, it supplies equipment and tools for sensory rooms, speech therapy, art therapy, physical therapy, medical equipment and medicines, assists in receiving medical services in private and state clinics, purchases computers, smart boards, provides Internet access.
Besides, children attend museums and theaters, take excursions through Kiev and other cities of Ukraine, and make trips to the other countries of the world.
The main aid recipients of the Kiev Children and Youth Support Center are:
- Special Boarding School No. 12 for children with special needs (150 children)
- Tsyurupinsk Orphanage for Children with Severe Physical and Mental Problems, the Kherson area (165 children)
- Tsyurupinsk Special School for Children with Special Needs, the Kherson area (55 children)
- Orphanage No. 7, Nikolaevka, Donetsk region (120 mentally retarded children)
- Lutugino Orphanage for Children with Special Needs, the Lugansk region (125 children)
Kiev Children and Youth Support Center:
Entuziastov str., 31-94
tel./fax: +380 44 570 27 24
In 2015 Bibus Ukraine started cooperating with Otchiy Dom Children's Support Center, a charitable organization in Krasnoarmeysk, Donetsk Region.
Join us in our efforts to make the lives of orphaned children more joyful and comfortable! To get a list of the most pressing needs please contact Oleksiy Kagan, Otchiy Dom Director, at Phone: +38066 0777078
- Organization's address: 85300 Donetsk Region, Krasnoarmeysk, vul. Gornyaka, 34
- Phone: +38066 0777078
- Donations in UAH can be made to the following bank account:
- Account 26000996107540 in First Ukrainian International Bank
- Bank Code 334851
- Organization's Code 25758318
BIBUS Ukraine LLC
Soborna Street, 118
Tel. +380 44 545 44 04
Fax +380 44 545 54 83