Turolla gear motors
Aluminum Gear Motors
Designed to operate effectively with high back pressure and extremely low system pressure and able to ensures an excellent starting torque our Aluminium Gear Motors are an excellent choice for road building, turf care, forklift trucks and municipal applications.
Available in three different frame sizes Turolla OpenCircuitGear™ Aluminium Gear Motors feature high strength extruded aluminium housings and aluminium rear cover and front flange for maximum strength and low weight.
A broad variety of configurations are available with European or SAE flange options to meet widely varying machine requirements.
- High durability for lower lifecycle costs.
- Bi-directional gear motors with higher back pressure capability.
- Low-friction Teflon® PTFE bushings for extended life under extreme temperature and pressure conditions.
- High performance with reduced energy consumption.
- Durable single-piece gear and shaft construction for long service life.
Specifically designed for demanding mobile equipment applications where maximum performance is required at peak power levels and operating temperatures our Cast Iron Motors ensure great productivity and excellent fuel efficiency along with reduced vehicle emissions.
The compact size with side and rear port options add to design flexibility for installation in tighter places, and the use of high temperature seals and a dust resistant shaft seal protector improve performance and help to extend operating life.
Mr. Dmitry Bolotov