Hydraulic oil station
Hydraulic power pack (power pack, hydraulic pump station, hydraulic oil station, oil station) is a hydraulic system that converts various types of energy into mechanical energy of a fluid, controls the motion of the flow of this fluid. The type of converted energy (electrical, mechanical energy of liquid or compressed gas, chemical energy of fuel) depends on the type of prime mover that is part of the oil station.
Constantly thinking about the reliability of our oil stations, we complete them only with high-quality equipment:
- Electric motors: AC-Motoren (Germany)
- Hydraulic equipment: Argo-Hytos (Germany/Czech), Sun Hydraulics (Germany/USA), Parker (USA), Duplomatic (Italy), Hydac (Germany), Brevini (Italy)
- Hydraulic pumps: Kawasaki (England/Japan), Parker (USA), Danfoss (Denmark), Eaton Vickers (USA), Brevini (Italy)
- Measuring devices and automatics: Argo-Hytos (Germany), OMT (Italy), SUCO (Germany), IFM (Germany), IMIT
- Cooling systems: ASA Hydraulik (Австрия), Oesse (Italy)
- Filtration systems: FG Mahle (Germany), Argo-Hytos (Germany)
- Hydraulic accumulators: FST (Germany), HYDAC (Germany)
- Accessories: Argo-Hytos (Germany), OMT (Italy)
- Pipes, hoses and connections: Hansa-Flex (Germany), Hydropress (Poland)
The high quality of our components guarantees our customers a long service life and trouble-free operation of any of our hydraulic power plants.
The automatic control system of the hydraulic oil station is calculated and manufactured at the request of the Customer and includes the following:
- Development, assembly and connection of the power cabinet to start the oil station.
- Development, assembly and connection remote control or control panel and control of the oil station operation (one or more, depending on the task)
- Automation of the operation of the oil station or the entire hydraulic system using programmable controllers and other instrumentation.
Equipment used for the production of control systems: ABB, Siemens, Schneider Electric, Rockwell Automation (Allen-Bredley), Lovato Electric, Овен
To calculate any power pack, you need to fill out the questionnaire and send to our e-mail.
Installation and commissioning of hydraulic oil stations is carried out by our specialists at the request of the Customer.
Technical parameters of hydraulic oil stations:
|Main parameters||Maximum values|
|operating pressure||up to 700 bar (depending on pump type)|
|pump productivity||up to 650 LPM (depending on pump type)|
|operating temperature range||-25 +90 °C|
|viscosity of oil||10 – 2000 mm2/s (depending on pump type)|
|fineness of filtration||1 – 250 micron|
|tank volume, l||According to the results of calculations (not limited)|
|type of tank||Steel 20, Steel 45, stainless steel|
|motor power||From 2,2 to 315 kWt|
|motor rotation speed||750 - 3000 RPM|
|motor supply voltage||12/24 V DC, 230/400 V AC, 50 Hz|
|control supply voltage||DC: 6, 9, 12, 14, 18, 24, 28, 48, 110, 125, 220 V|
|AC: 24, 48, 50, 60, 110, 120, 230 V|
|color||RAL 5005 (standard version, others on request)|
Here you can calculate, design and buy a hydraulic oil station to solve any tasks.